I'm hoping that this blog will be different. I want to post more regularly and post more exciting content. And I think it is a good time to start a new blog considering the fact that we are about to move back to Canada (as I have been living in the Netherlands for the past year and a half).
I want a place where I can share recipes, pictures and stories. I think this new blog is the place to do it. I also need to make myself accountable (as I tend to start a lot of things, and then stop doing them very quickly).
I will also share other things in my life, such as my attempts at learning French (as my boyfriend is a native French speaker from Quebec), and as the title suggests, food that I eat, as we are trying to eat at more nice places. And also interesting things that I do; the play part of the title.
The real inspiration for this though is actually my mom, spunky suzi. She does such a great job with her blog, and I'd like to do the same :)
So lets break the Champagne on this blog and get it going!

1 comment:
Welcome to blogland :) I know you're going to be giving me many idea's for meals!
Post a Comment